PDO thread lift
This is a contouring and rejuvenation treatment, achieved by use of PDO (Polydioxanone ) threads, introduced on various levels of the skin that provide effective results for up to 18-24 months. This therapy originated from traditional thread-lift philosophy in western medicine as well as “thread-embedding therapy” in oriental acupuncture to control and improve tissue stimulation and muscle contraction. Polydioxanone has been used in surgical field for several decades as absorbable suturing material due to its non-antigenic, non-pyrogenic, not-supportive infection properties, and elicits only minimal tissue reactivity during the absorption process. This is biodegradable material with duration of 6 months.
The Procedure is suitable for patients from their late 20ths onwards with anti-aging purpose. Ageing causes the skin tissue to thin because the collagen and elastin fibre’s break down, which results in sagging skin, deep creases, folds and wrinkles. PDO thread reverses these effects of ageing via non-invasive medical procedure, offering non-surgical three-dimensional face modelling, smoothing lines and wrinkles, skin tightening for youthful appearance. PDO Face Thread Lifting is not to pull the skin artificially for suppleness but to induce the foreign body reaction through using PDO threads, Gold thread, Multi thread and others. Lifting, produces collagen itself and then improve the blood circulation for elastic skin and elimination of wrinkles naturally. This treatment has the various strong points which are simple surgery, speedy recovery, long-lasting effect and no side effect.
WHICH AREAS COULD BE TREATED? The thread can be applied to anywhere on the body, such as face – cheeks, eyebrows, to prevent eye bags, sagging neck skin, fine lines around Cheeks, angle around the mouth, laughter lines, forearm and abdomen, smokers lines and lifting of breast.
- Horizontal and vertical forehead wrinkles
- Forehead lift
- Lowered outer eyebrow ends
- Flaccid tissue, sagging eyebrows
- Lower eyelid – bags under the eyes
- Naso-labial folds (Smile Lines)
- Marionette furrow (marionette lines)
- Sagging cheeks and area under the lower jaw
- Skin furrow on the cheek
- Creased cheeks
- Skin furrows and wrinkles on the neck and cleavage
- Breast firming and shaping
- Flaccid tissues and stretch marks on the buttocks, belly, arms and legs
- Insensitive subcutaneous tissue and skin (after liposuction treatments)
- Obesity – arms, belly, ribs, thighs, buttocks.
- Instant and long lasting results
- Consecutive 2-3 times procedure results in lasting effect for 2 years
- Needling induce wound healing effect
- Fibroblast stimulation
- Collagen induction
- Improve skin tone & radiance
- Tightening pores by new tissue
- Non-premature ageing of skin tissue
- Easy to insert
- Minimal downtime
- Little pain triggered (most of cases, without anaesthesia cream, can be applied).
Local anaesthetic is injected into the treatment area. The PDO thread will then be introduced using a cannula or micro-needle into the required area. The procedure takes around 45-60 minutes depending on what treatment the patient requires. The patient is able to fully resume their everyday routine and social commitments within a couple of days. FTC PDO Therapy is a tailor made treatment which can be adjusted to the patients’ requirements at any time. When PDO Therapy is combined with PRP, Fillers and Botox great results can be achieved.
- Autoimmune diseases
- Pregnancy, breast feeding
- Severe somatic diseases
- Psychical and neurological damages
- Inflammatory diseases of skin in zones of treatment
- Previously installed non biodegrade injection implants in zone of treatment
- Tendency to formation of keloid and hypertrophic scarring.